Saturday, January 13, 2007

Addicted to iTunes

Recently we purchased a iPod to help us with our resolution to live a healthier lifestyle. So that means iTunes. I am fortunate to have a friend who is addicted to music seeing how he is a music teacher. Well in June he was up in the great North to visit and also shared with me a large selection of music for my iTunes library. That just seemed to start the flow.
I have scrubbed some of the original music out of the library but I seem to be on a quest to fill it to an unimaginable amount of music. Well for me anyway, I am sure there are people out there that have twenty times the music in iTunes as I do but 40days of straight music (and growing) is pretty overwhelming.
I have been transferring all of my CDs and all of Michelle's too. But I can't stop. I have not bought any songs off the Internet yet, (that will probably not happen much seeing as they are at least $1 a song). So I have borrowed some CDs and things are growing. I will keep the day count posted in future blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.